Agape Christian Academy
- Agape Christian Preschool was established in 1992 and is owned and operated by Agape Church & Outreach Center, Inc. Our mission is to meet the needs of the families of our community by providing a safe, healthy, and happy learning environment where children can develop according to their unique God-given abilities in an atmosphere of unconditional love and genuine acceptance.
- Our philosophy emphasizes individual development and we offer a well-rounded program to develop the whole child - physically, emotionally, socially, cognitively, and spiritually.
- Character development is an integral part of our program, and children of all ages are taught Biblical principles through Bible stories, songs, puppets, games, and practical demonstrations.
- We are committed to providing a program that will give parents the support, encouragement, education and hope they need to raise children.
- We are committed to building a program of active and frequent parental involvement, and we encourage open lines of communication between parents, staff and administration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PasadenaGrades: PK-12 | 379 students
7500 Fairmont Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
- PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 65 students
3519 Burke Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
- WebsterGrades: PK-7 | 85 students
670 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.