Agape Christian Academy
- Agape Christian Preschool was established in 1992 and is owned and operated by Agape Church & Outreach Center, Inc. Our mission is to meet the needs of the families of our community by providing a safe, healthy, and happy learning environment where children can develop according to their unique God-given abilities in an atmosphere of unconditional love and genuine acceptance.
- Our philosophy emphasizes individual development and we offer a well-rounded program to develop the whole child - physically, emotionally, socially, cognitively, and spiritually.
- Character development is an integral part of our program, and children of all ages are taught Biblical principles through Bible stories, songs, puppets, games, and practical demonstrations.
- We are committed to providing a program that will give parents the support, encouragement, education and hope they need to raise children.
- We are committed to building a program of active and frequent parental involvement, and we encourage open lines of communication between parents, staff and administration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: NS-12 | 82 students
3519 Burke Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713)943-9978 2.6 NS-12
- Webster Grades: NS-7 | 138 students
670 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
(281)280-9829 11.3 NS-7
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.