Agape Christian Academy
- Agape Christian Preschool was established in 1992 and is owned and operated by Agape Church & Outreach Center, Inc. Our mission is to meet the needs of the families of our community by providing a safe, healthy, and happy learning environment where children can develop according to their unique God-given abilities in an atmosphere of unconditional love and genuine acceptance.
- Our philosophy emphasizes individual development and we offer a well-rounded program to develop the whole child - physically, emotionally, socially, cognitively, and spiritually.
- Character development is an integral part of our program, and children of all ages are taught Biblical principles through Bible stories, songs, puppets, games, and practical demonstrations.
- We are committed to providing a program that will give parents the support, encouragement, education and hope they need to raise children.
- We are committed to building a program of active and frequent parental involvement, and we encourage open lines of communication between parents, staff and administration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 69 students
3519 Burke Road
Pasadena, TX 77504
(713) 943-9978 2.6 K-12
- Webster Grades: NS-7 | 138 students
670 E Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
(281) 280-9829 11.3 NS-7
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?