Agape School For Girls
- School's mission is to provide a stable, loving, and Christ centered home and school for young and hurting women so that they might come to know god, receive his healing, and walk in his will.
- Agape means love, more specifically, the unconditional love that god has for his children, and our goal is to show that love to hurting girls.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920)596-2815 131.9 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 698 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 45.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)257-7548 44 7-11
- Milwaukee Grades: 5-8 | 105 students
1420 W Scott St
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414)671-3000 44.9 5-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 143 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 47.2 9-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.