Agape School For Girls
- School's mission is to provide a stable, loving, and Christ centered home and school for young and hurting women so that they might come to know god, receive his healing, and walk in his will.
- Agape means love, more specifically, the unconditional love that god has for his children, and our goal is to show that love to hurting girls.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920)596-2815 131.9 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 45.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)257-7548 44 7-11
- Milwaukee Grades: 5-8 | 105 students
1420 W Scott St
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414)671-3000 44.9 5-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 47.2 9-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.