Agape School For Girls
- School's mission is to provide a stable, loving, and Christ centered home and school for young and hurting women so that they might come to know god, receive his healing, and walk in his will.
- Agape means love, more specifically, the unconditional love that god has for his children, and our goal is to show that love to hurting girls.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920)596-2815 131.9 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 45.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)257-7548 44 7-11
- Milwaukee Grades: 5-8 | 105 students
1420 W Scott St
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414)671-3000 44.9 5-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 47.2 9-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.