Agape School For Girls
- School's mission is to provide a stable, loving, and Christ centered home and school for young and hurting women so that they might come to know god, receive his healing, and walk in his will.
- Agape means love, more specifically, the unconditional love that god has for his children, and our goal is to show that love to hurting girls.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920)596-2815 131.9 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 45.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)257-7548 44 7-11
- Milwaukee Grades: 5-8 | 105 students
1420 W Scott St
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414)671-3000 44.9 5-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 47.2 9-12
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.