Agape School For Girls
- School's mission is to provide a stable, loving, and Christ centered home and school for young and hurting women so that they might come to know god, receive his healing, and walk in his will.
- Agape means love, more specifically, the unconditional love that god has for his children, and our goal is to show that love to hurting girls.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manawa Grades: K-8 | 132 students
750 Depot St
Manawa, WI 54949
(920)596-2815 131.9 K-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 686 students
4257 N 100th St
Milwaukee, WI 53222
(414)462-3742 45.2 9-12
- Milwaukee Grades: 7-11 | 17 students
W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414)257-7548 44 7-11
- Milwaukee Grades: 5-8 | 105 students
1420 W Scott St
Milwaukee, WI 53204
(414)671-3000 44.9 5-8
- Milwaukee Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
1341 N Cass St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414)272-8423 47.2 9-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?