All Saints Catholic Elementary
- At All Saints Catholic Elementary School, the faculty of All Saints School, aspire to create a foundation for the academic, moral, and social development of our students.
- By incorporating Jesus' teaching into all areas, we promote Christian values with a special emphasis on service within our community.
- High expectations, attainable goals, a structured environment, and self- discipline are key ingredients for student success.
- We envision our students living fulfilled lives, serving others, worshiping God and growing as productive citizens.
- At All Saints Catholic School, each child's individual ability is celebrated and affirmed.
- All Saints Catholic School offers a continuous program of instruction, which reflects the needs of individual students in grades kindergarten through eight.
- The curriculum of the Diocese of Allentown is used as a guide for the formal education of the students at All Saints.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hazleton Grades: K-12 | 146 students
725 N Locust St
Hazleton, PA 18201
(570)459-1111 22.7 K-12
- Minersville Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
515 N Front St
Minersville, PA 17954
(570)544-2800 3.7 PK-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.