All Saints School
- All Saints School is located at 504 2nd St. SW, in Downtown Puyallup.
- This is the main campus location which houses grades three through eight.
- Grades pre-kindergarten through second are located at our Fife campus at St. Martin of Tours.
- All Saints School is a faith-based community that inspires children to live the gospel, promotes academic excellence, and encourages families and parishes to nurture children to be apostles of Christ.
- Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy as to Students The students at All Saints School form one great family that God has very specially blessed.
- They have come to our school by the choice of their parents who entrust to the school the important work of their education.
- They are here above all by the personal choice of Our Lord Himself who has called each one of them to belong to His family.
- Glorious opportunities are offered to every child at All Saints School.
- Each comes to know personally, through a growth in faith, the God of charity whose love has been revealed in Jesus Christ through the Gospels.
- Our students learn how to respond to this love by fidelity in giving of themselves wholly to every duty.
- They train themselves to be a witness to God by a genuine and dynamic Christian life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.