Always Friends Preschool Childcare
- Our Purpose is to provide an outstanding academic education for the students.
- Our aim is to assist each child in developing mentally, emotionally, intellectually, socially and physically so that he or she may become a responsible citizen in society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact the Director for Tuition Fees|
|Admissions Director||Joan Kusy|
|Admissions Associate||Gloria Epp|
- Always Friends Preschool Child Care has been a family-owned and run business serving the Manteca community since 1986. We continually aim to provide the highest level of service for our customers. In order to assist prospective customers, we invite you to click on the link to the left to access guidelines on choosing a preschool for your child. Our goals and philosophy are aligned to meet these guidelines. We hope your final decision will be to select our school as your partner in parenting. Thank you.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manteca Grades: 7-12 | 9 students
10623 E. Highway 120
Manteca, CA 95336
(209)824-0900 0.8 7-12
- Manteca Grades: PK-K | 218 students
815 W Lathrop Rd
Manteca, CA 95336
(209)249-5839 1.8 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.