Ambassador Christian Academy
Ambassador Christian Academy Photo #3 - Our middle school students are given the opportunity to participate in a two day retreat. The retreat is designed to increase their science knowledge and also grow spiritually.
Ambassador Christian Academy Photo #4 - ACA celebrates Grandparents Day. We love all of our Grandparents!
- Welcome to Ambassador Christian Academy. Since 1966, ACA has ministered to its students and their families in Southern New Jersey.
- We are a nondenominational school offering academic programs for toddlers (18 months) through 8th grade.
- We believe that the Lord has called us as professional educators to teach the next generation through Biblical standards and high academic achievement.
- While we believe that spiritual growth is of the utmost importance, our goal is to equip our students for life beyond these walls.
- We expect our students to be intelligent, compassionate, dedicated citizens in their communities.
- To cultivate that caliber of person, we educate the whole child: spirit, body, and mind.
- Students are given opportunities to compete, perform, and learn in a safe, loving environment.
- Our Bible-based curriculum provides a solid foundation for critical thinking and logical reasoning.
- Our educational philosophy is to teach Biblical truth, foster spiritual and academic growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(standardized dress - navy blue, khaki, and white)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,200|
|Tuition Notes||discounts offered for annual, semi annual payments discounts also offered for multiple students financial aid is available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Paula Onimus|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Bible Quiz, Chess, Drama, Go Green Club, Spelling Bee
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Cheerleading, Intramural basketball, Intramural soccer, Soccer, Track and Field
- Our mission is to minister to boys and girls through high academic and Biblical standards, that they may grow to become Christ followers who impact this world for him. At ACA, we desire for our students to recognize their purpose in this world. We maintain that there are 3 main components in this process of recognition: truth, growth, impact.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sewell Grades: PK-12 | 354 students
151 Golf Club Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
(856)589-1665 2.2 PK-12
- Blackwood Grades: PK-8 | 516 students
420 S Black Horse Pike
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(856)227-4442 6.8 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.