Let American School For The Deaf know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Admission to ASD is on a rolling basis. Application and referral for admission must be made by the school district / Local Education Authority (LEA) of the student's home town.
- Parents and school districts are critical partners in planning a student's program.Once a referral is made by the LEA and required records have been received by the ASD Admissions Office, an Admissions Evaluation is scheduled.
- Following a comprehensive Admissions Evaluation and a decision by the Planning and Placement Team, an Individualized Education Program (IEP) will be developed for the student.
- Each student's performance is monitored and formal reports are made throughout the year, including progress reports and report cards.ASD welcomes prospective students and families.
- We invite you to contact us to schedule a visit to learn more about the School and its programs.