- Annunciation School is an K-8 Catholic Parish School in Southwest Minneapolis providing outstanding secular and religious education.
- Annunciation began in 1923 and continues its tradition of excellence today.
- We teach our students to live their faith. Our dedication to the education, development and growth of our students is why we remain a strong force in the community.
- Annunciation School recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children.
- When parents select Annunciation School, a partnership is formed with faculty, staff and other parents.
- We are a united and caring community of students, staff and parents committed to learning based on Christian values.
- We provide our students with an outstanding religious and academic education, addressing the needs of the whole child.
- We believe each student is a gift of God, a unique person, entrusted to our care.
- The education, development and growth of our students are our reasons for existence.
- Each student makes a unique contribution to our school. We expect our students to: use their individual talents to the best of their abilities; be responsible for their actions; treat all others with dignity and respect; follow the policies of the school; and contribute to the life of the school, parish and community.
- We provide them with a Christian environment for learning; guidance, encouragement and discipline; love, respect and compassion; and nurture their spirit so they may achieve their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,450|
|Tuition Notes||Financial Aid available|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1366 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(952)988-3420 4.5 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1164 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)381-8217 5.7 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8 | 666 students
5071 Eden Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55436
(952)929-5463 3.2 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: 9-12 | 675 students
6600 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55423
(612)798-2600 1.5 9-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.