Anova Center For Education San Rafael
- Anova Center For Education San Rafael serves 41 students in grades 2-11.
- The student:teacher of Anova Center For Education San Rafael is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Rafael Grades: K-8 | 58 students
1 Saint Vincent Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
(415)491-4700 4.8 K-8
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)769-7100 20 1-12
- Petaluma Grades: Inquire with school | 70 students
3835-ste 103 & 3880- ste A Cypress Dr
Petaluma, CA 94954
(415)720-9328 22.7 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.