Apostolic Christian School
- Apostolic Christian School provides superior, Christian based education consistent with Biblical principles.
- A dedicated, professional faculty presents God as the source of all life and truth.
- Within a secure, loving environment, students will discover their individual gifts, and develop spiritually, socially, and intellectually.
- We strongly believe that the union of our school, its families, and their churches, will equip our students for a life pursuing excellence and integrity under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- All teachers at ACS are approved academically, morally and spiritually before they join the faculty of ACS. All teachers must have a minimum associate degree from a recognized college and/or be willing to continue their education toward a minimum of a bachelors degree The foremost requirements for teachers of ACS are an unselfish dedication to Christian education, a sincere love for children, and complete devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ. Teachers at ACS are highly esteemed and valued.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||195 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-School / Kindergarten: One Child: $125 / week Two Children: $225 / week Three Children: $300 / weekApostolic Christian School 1st-12th: One Student: $3050 / year Two Students: $5850 / year Three Students: $8520 / year (10 payments plan available)|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-5 | 45 students
9956 Dutchtown Rd
Knoxville, TN 37923
(865)690-3681 8.3 PK-5
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 305 students
9132 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37923
(865)291-5252 7.3 PK-K
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 38 students
7728 Nubbin Ridge Dr
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865)691-2661 4.5 PK-K
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.