Apostolic Christian School
- Apostolic Christian School provides superior, Christian based education consistent with Biblical principles.
- A dedicated, professional faculty presents God as the source of all life and truth.
- Within a secure, loving environment, students will discover their individual gifts, and develop spiritually, socially, and intellectually.
- We strongly believe that the union of our school, its families, and their churches, will equip our students for a life pursuing excellence and integrity under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- All teachers at ACS are approved academically, morally and spiritually before they join the faculty of ACS. All teachers must have a minimum associate degree from a recognized college and/or be willing to continue their education toward a minimum of a bachelors degree The foremost requirements for teachers of ACS are an unselfish dedication to Christian education, a sincere love for children, and complete devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ. Teachers at ACS are highly esteemed and valued.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-School / Kindergarten: One Child: $125 / week Two Children: $225 / week Three Children: $300 / weekApostolic Christian School 1st-12th: One Student: $3050 / year Two Students: $5850 / year Three Students: $8520 / year (10 payments plan available)|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Grades: PK-5 | 45 students
9956 Dutchtown Rd
Knoxville, TN 37923
(865)690-3681 8.3 PK-5
- Knoxville Grades: PK-5 | 232 students
9132 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37923
(865)291-5252 7.3 PK-5
- Knoxville Grades: PK-K | 38 students
7728 Nubbin Ridge Dr
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865)691-2661 4.5 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.