Apple Tree Child Development Center
- Apple Tree Child Development Center is a state licensed facility providing quality child care for 260 children from six weeks to 7th grade.
- At Apple Tree Child Development Center YMCA, we demonstrate YMCA best practices in high quality care by providing developmentally appropriate programs for children.
- We are committed to providing quality childcare in all our classrooms.
- Our infant and toddler classrooms provide a comfortable, nurturing environment full of personal attention.
- Our preschool classrooms offer developmentally appropriate activities that create a stimulating, challenging and secure environment for every child.
- We use a holistic approach to develop children cognitively, physically, emotionally, creatively and socially.
- We believe skills are strengthened through hands-on experiences and strive to build strong foundations for future success that will last a lifetime.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Muncie Grades: NS-PK | 16 students
4001 W Clara Ln
Muncie, IN 47304
(765) 286-1850 0.2 NS-PK
- Muncie Grades: K-9 | 169 students
2301 W Gilbert St
Muncie, IN 47303
(765) 288-5308 2 K-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.