Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School)
5.00 (1 review)
- We offer Small classes, individualized programs and a back to basics curriculum.
- Because our classes are smaller, each student is given a higher quality of one on one attention by our staff to help them master their learning process and become fully confident in what they have learned.
- We offer homeschool assistance and Tutoring for all age groups.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||$7,500 for 10 month school year, $9,000 for full 12 month year. Sibling discounts and other discounts available.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)769-7100 0.2 1-12
- Alameda Grades: PK-8 | 56 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)521-0595 1.6 PK-8
- Berkeley Grades: K-8 | 105 students
2722 Benvenue Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
(510)549-0605 6.3 K-8
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 7.2 PK-8
This gem of a school has been the best fit for my child that a parent could dream of. My child has thrived on the small class size and self paced learning program here. She loves going to school and has been challenged to learn and grow. The facilities are plesant but not shiny/new but I don't think any of the kids has noticed!
- Posted by Parent - deena
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.