Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School)
5.00 (1 review)
- We offer Small classes, individualized programs and a back to basics curriculum.
- Because our classes are smaller, each student is given a higher quality of one on one attention by our staff to help them master their learning process and become fully confident in what they have learned.
- We offer homeschool assistance and Tutoring for all age groups.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||$7,500 for 10 month school year, $9,000 for full 12 month year. Sibling discounts and other discounts available.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)769-7100 0.2 1-12
- Ticonderoga Grades: PK-8 | 120 students
64 Amherst Ave
Ticonderoga, NY 12883
(518)585-7433 2549.8 PK-8
- Englewood Grades: PK-12 | 966 students
315 E Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
(201)569-9500 2556.7 PK-12
This gem of a school has been the best fit for my child that a parent could dream of. My child has thrived on the small class size and self paced learning program here. She loves going to school and has been challenged to learn and grow. The facilities are plesant but not shiny/new but I don't think any of the kids has noticed!
- Posted by Parent - deena
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.