Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School)
5.00 (1 review)
- We offer Small classes, individualized programs and a back to basics curriculum.
- Because our classes are smaller, each student is given a higher quality of one on one attention by our staff to help them master their learning process and become fully confident in what they have learned.
- We offer homeschool assistance and Tutoring for all age groups.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||$7,500 for 10 month school year, $9,000 for full 12 month year. Sibling discounts and other discounts available.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AlamedaGrades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
- OaklandGrades: NS-6 | 180 students
466 Chetwood St
Oakland, CA 94610
- OaklandGrades: K-8 | 314 students
360 42nd St
Oakland, CA 94609
- OaklandGrades: K-8 | 410 students
3245 Sheffield Avenue
Oakland, CA 94602
- AntiochGrades: K-12 | 69 students
2330 Country Hills Dr # 102
Antioch, CA 94509
This gem of a school has been the best fit for my child that a parent could dream of. My child has thrived on the small class size and self paced learning program here. She loves going to school and has been challenged to learn and grow. The facilities are plesant but not shiny/new but I don't think any of the kids has noticed!
- Posted by Parent - deena
Nearby Homes for Sale
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.