Applied Scholastics Academy East Bay (Formerly GG Apple School)
5.00 (1 review)
- We offer Small classes, individualized programs and a back to basics curriculum.
- Because our classes are smaller, each student is given a higher quality of one on one attention by our staff to help them master their learning process and become fully confident in what they have learned.
- We offer homeschool assistance and Tutoring for all age groups.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||$7,500 for 10 month school year, $9,000 for full 12 month year. Sibling discounts and other discounts available.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alameda Grades: 1-12 | 65 students
1910 Central Ave
Alameda, CA 94501
(510)769-7100 0.2 1-12
- Antioch Grades: 1-12 | 92 students
2330 Country Hills Dr # 102
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)755-8635 28.8 1-12
- Berkeley Grades: 4-12 | 55 students
41 Bolivar Drive
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510)649-1177 7.2 4-12
- Oakland Grades: NS-12 | 199 students
Oakland, CA 94612
(844)944-3833 2.7 NS-12
This gem of a school has been the best fit for my child that a parent could dream of. My child has thrived on the small class size and self paced learning program here. She loves going to school and has been challenged to learn and grow. The facilities are plesant but not shiny/new but I don't think any of the kids has noticed!
- Posted by Parent - deena
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.