Archways To Education
- Archways To Education serves 15 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Archways To Education is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-1 | 131 students
14421 S Torrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60633
(708) 868-8612 0.2 PK-1
- Calumet City Grades: NS-PK | 101 students
777 Sibley Blvd
Calumet City, IL 60409
(708) 862-0366 0.9 NS-PK
- Dolton Grades: PK-8 | 26 students
14243 Dante Ave
Dolton, IL 60419
(708) 849-2787 1.3 PK-8
- Dolton Grades: PK-K | 35 students
1515 E 154th Street
Dolton, IL 60419
(708) 849-1779 1.6 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.