Arkansas River Valley Montessori
5.00 (1 review)
- At ARVM we help students from 3 to 15 years of age discover and develop their unique talents and full potential.
- We prepare them to succeed in the real world. Our methods inspire students to think for themselves and teach them responsibility.
- Our cirriculum introduces children to great literature, the Montessori model of math, algebra, geometry and logic as young as age 7, and places a major emphasis on history, geography, world culture, botany, zoology, chemistry, physics, astronomy and the earth sciences.
- Our students benefit from Orff-based music classes, professional art direction, physical education and nutrition classes with community professionals in top-notch facilities.
- Our teachers are all Montessori certified and experienced professionals with college degrees.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- At ARVM learning is a hands-on experience.
- OUR CIRRICULUM.....
- Introduces children to great literature
- Follows the Montessori model of math, beginning algebra, geometry, and logic for children as young as seven
- Places a major emphasis on the study of history, geography, and world culture and
- Features in-depth study of botany, zoology, chemistry, physics, the earth sciences, and astronomy.
- Includes arts and languages for all ages
- Incorporates a physical education and nutrition program taught by community professionals in their professional facilities. Students choose from tennis, swimming, gymnastics, basketball, etc.
- OUR METHODS:
- Inspire students to think for themselves and find their own solutions
- Teach them how to do their own research;
- Help them develop and organize work plans; and
- Teach them responsibility through everyday tasks that contribute to the functioning of their school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 86 students
10618 Breckenridge Dr
Little Rock, AR 72211
(501)217-8600 3 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-8
1001 N Tyler St
Little Rock, AR 72205
(501)663-4513 0.4 PK-8
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-9822 8.9 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
3301 N First Street
Jacksonville, AR 72076
(501)982-7522 16.1 PK-12
Amazing school! Completely changed my son's life! He loves coming to school and we have seen amazing results!
- Posted by Parent - sl.nu
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.