Armenian Sisters Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The Armenian Sisters' Academy is a comprehensive Armenian elementary and middle school committed to educating the whole person.
- This includes linking learning, service, and scholarship to form mature and well-learned individuals.
- It is dedicated to the development of the total child - spiritually, emotionally, personally and socially.
- Our mission is to create a serene atmosphere of academic excellence and learning with spirituality in love and faith in God.
- The school is an educational center where children come to receive intellectual, religious and human values.
- Our additional goal is to instill in the children the Armenian spirit and to make them proud to belong to a Christian nation.
- The school is certified by the Lexington School System and meets all local and state standards for education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
- BelmontGrades: PK-8 | 272 students
55 Day School Lane
Belmont, MA 02478
- BrightonGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
25 Arlington St
Brighton, MA 02135
- ArlingtonGrades: NS-6 | 132 students
9 Westminster Ave
Arlington, MA 02474
- Wellesley HillsGrades: NS-6 | 195 students
9 Ledyard St
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
wonderful school program great teachers
- Posted by Student/Alumni - alina
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.