- The Armenian Sisters' Academy is a comprehensive Armenian elementary and middle school committed to educating the whole person.
- This includes linking learning, service, and scholarship to form mature and well-learned individuals.
- It is dedicated to the development of the total child - spiritually, emotionally, personally and socially.
- Our mission is to create a serene atmosphere of academic excellence and learning with spirituality in love and faith in God.
- The school is an educational center where children come to receive intellectual, religious and human values.
- Our additional goal is to instill in the children the Armenian spirit and to make them proud to belong to a Christian nation.
- The school is certified by the Lexington School System and meets all local and state standards for education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||107 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WellesleyGrades: NS-6 | 182 students
9 Ledyard St
Wellesley, MA 02481
NewtonGrades: K-6 | 259 students
200 Jackson Road
Newton, MA 02458
WalthamGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
920 Trapelo Road
Waltham, MA 02452
TyngsboroGrades: PK-12 | 586 students
180 Middlesex Road
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
wonderful school program great teachers
- Posted by Student/Alumni - alina
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.