Ascension Early Childhood Ed Center
- Ascension Early Childhood Ed Center serves 37 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of Ascension Early Childhood Ed Center is 37:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Lutheran Church Missouri Synod.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Portland Grades: PK-8 | 107 students
17800 Se Main St
Portland, OR 97233
(503)761-1136 0.2 PK-8
- Portland Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
2208 Se 182nd Ave
Portland, OR 97233 0.5 9-12
- Portland Grades: 12 | 4 students
2601 Se 160th Ave Ste 200
Portland, OR 97236
(503)761-7253 1.3 12
- Portland Grades: PK-K | 25 students
1015- S.e. 181st Av.
Portland, OR 97233
(503)661-1457 1.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.