- Aspen Ranch is a co-educational private school that offers programs for troubled teens that are based in a therapeutic environment on teaching four core values: respect, responsibility, relationships, and integrity.
- The Ranch provides adolescents with a supportive structure and therapeutic activities, which are goal-oriented and address specific developmental skill and knowledge deficits as well as emotional and behavioral problems.
- What makes Aspen Ranch unique and effective is the phenomenal Equine Program.
- Aspen Ranch utilizes the philosophy of Equine TLC. Equine TLC (Teaching Life skills for Change) is founded on the principle that, through working with horses, students can learn life skills that initiate change.
- All aspects of horses and horsemanship are used in the program, from bareback riding, to jumping, to barrel racing, to young horse training.
- Horsemanship skills are integrated with team building activities, experiential learning, and therapy groups to create a unique program with endless possibilities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KoosharemGrades: 7-12 | 60 students
Po Box 440219
Koosharem, UT 84744
KoosharemGrades: 5-9 | 20 students
Po Box 440029
Koosharem, UT 84744
MonroeGrades: 7-12 | 12 students
95 W 3000 N
Monroe, UT 84754
RichfieldGrades: 6-12 | 14 students
447 Meadow Cir
Richfield, UT 84701
EscalanteGrades: 8-12 | 23 students
Po Box 345
Escalante, UT 84726
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.