- Aspen Ranch is a co-educational private school that offers programs for troubled teens that are based in a therapeutic environment on teaching four core values: respect, responsibility, relationships, and integrity.
- The Ranch provides adolescents with a supportive structure and therapeutic activities, which are goal-oriented and address specific developmental skill and knowledge deficits as well as emotional and behavioral problems.
- What makes Aspen Ranch unique and effective is the phenomenal Equine Program.
- Aspen Ranch utilizes the philosophy of Equine TLC. Equine TLC (Teaching Life skills for Change) is founded on the principle that, through working with horses, students can learn life skills that initiate change.
- All aspects of horses and horsemanship are used in the program, from bareback riding, to jumping, to barrel racing, to young horse training.
- Horsemanship skills are integrated with team building activities, experiential learning, and therapy groups to create a unique program with endless possibilities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Koosharem Grades: 7-12 | 54 students
410 N. 100 E.
Koosharem, UT 84744
(435)638-7318 14.9 7-12
- Gladstone Grades: 7-12 | 47 students
18000 Webster Rd
Gladstone, OR 97027
(503)722-4470 740.2 7-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.