Assumption Early Childhood Center
- We at Assumption ECC are committed to providing quality education in an atmosphere of Catholic values to the diverse preschoolers that we serve. We are here to meet their academic, social, spriritual, physical and emotional needs as we prepare them for Kindergarten.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Illinois Coalition of Nonpublic Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(PreK3 and up wear uniform from Flynn & O)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Pk 2 1/2 - 3 is offered 3 half; 3 full; 5 half and 5 full days with varying tuition. Pk 4 is offered 5 half or 5 full with varying tuition.|
- PreSchool- serves a diverse population....students are from Emerson as well as surrounding communities.
- We have full and half day programs available.
- Classes from 2.5 years old - Kindergarten.
- All students also participate in Gym, Spanish, Music and Computer Technology.
- Private tours arranged... call 201-262-0300 for details.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tenafly Grades: PK-8 | 257 students
10 County Rd
Tenafly, NJ 07670
(201)567-6491 4.8 PK-8
- Elmwood Park Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
300 Market St
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
(201)796-5156 7.2 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.