- AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services that assists people to achieve optimal health.
- This system, driven by customer needs and expectations, provides accessible, comprehensive service of superior quality and value.
- AtlantiCare is dedicated to improving the health of our community.
- From our teaching hospitals to our childcare centers to our affordable health insurance plans, all of AtlantiCare's programs and services are designed to offer our community one resident at a time the health and wellness services it needs and wants.
- More than 4,000 team members deliver exceptional care and customer service in more than 60 locations throughout southeastern New Jersey.
- A not-for-profit organization, AtlantiCare's primary focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017