- AtlantiCare is an integrated system of services that assists people to achieve optimal health.
- This system, driven by customer needs and expectations, provides accessible, comprehensive service of superior quality and value.
- AtlantiCare is dedicated to improving the health of our community.
- From our teaching hospitals to our childcare centers to our affordable health insurance plans, all of AtlantiCare's programs and services are designed to offer our community one resident at a time the health and wellness services it needs and wants.
- More than 4,000 team members deliver exceptional care and customer service in more than 60 locations throughout southeastern New Jersey.
- A not-for-profit organization, AtlantiCare's primary focus is to serve the community as a provider of health and wellness services.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.