Atlantis Academy Tallahassee
- Atlantis Academy provides a safe and nurturing environment to enhance our students' academic, social and emotional growth, and to foster a sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
- It is an accredited school which provides a program for children with reading or learning differences.
- Atlantis Academy has a low student-to-teacher ratio that greatly facilitates the learning process.
- Groups are designed for students who function on varying grade and academic levels.
- Atlantis Academy is a school which empowers students to achieve self worth and academic potential.
- The student as an individual is the primary concern of Atlantis Academy.
- Personalization in curriculum, academic expectations and socialization is the foundation of our program.
- Our goal is to help students love school, love learning, love themselves.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TallahasseeGrades: 1-11 | 21 students
1268b Timberlane Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
- TallahasseeGrades: 1-12 | 22 students
5246 Centerville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32309
- TallahasseeGrades: K-8 | 17 students
2458 Grassroots Way
Tallahassee, FL 32311
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.