Bass Lake Child Care Inc
- The mission of Bass Lake Child Care / Learning Centers is to treat each child with the same love and respect we give our own children; to offer a clean, safe, loving environment for them to grow in; to provide each child with the tools they need to prepare them in their physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development; and to be a cornerstone in the foundation of their lives by providing a positive influence and teaching them morals, values, and respect which will aid these children throughout life's journey.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||618 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chardon Grades: PK-8 | 234 students
401 North St
Chardon, OH 44024
(440)286-3590 2 PK-8
- Chardon Grades: NS-8 | 593 students
13000 Auburn Rd
Chardon, OH 44024
(440)279-1129 3.8 NS-8
- Huntsburg Grades: 1-8 | 40 students
11733 Princeton Rd
Huntsburg, OH 44046
(440)636-5407 5.6 1-8
- Burton Grades: 1-8 | 39 students
14400 Burton Windsor Rd.
Burton, OH 44021 6.6 1-8
- Newbury Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
12060 Kinsman Rd
Newbury, OH 44065
(440)564-7125 6.7 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.