Beacon High School
- Beacon Day High School creates passionate learners for life, with the skills, courage, competence and commitment to achieve whatever they need to accomplish, now and in the future.
- They are committed to providing the highest quality developmentally-responsive private school education for children and young adolescents that promotes the growth of all students, and inspires, challenges and nurtures the achiever.
- They do this through an environment that supports a strong academically based arts-integrated curriculum, within a truly diverse community that enhances self-esteem and the development of leadership skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 871 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
- DemarestGrades: 9-12 | 557 students
315 Hillside Ave
Demarest, NJ 07627
- AlbanyGrades: 9-12 | 619 students
1294 Albina Ave
Albany, CA 94706
- OaklandGrades: K-12 | 643 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
- OaklandGrades: 9-12 | 365 students
Oakland, CA 94618
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.