Beacon High School
- Beacon Day High School creates passionate learners for life, with the skills, courage, competence and commitment to achieve whatever they need to accomplish, now and in the future.
- They are committed to providing the highest quality developmentally-responsive private school education for children and young adolescents that promotes the growth of all students, and inspires, challenges and nurtures the achiever.
- They do this through an environment that supports a strong academically based arts-integrated curriculum, within a truly diverse community that enhances self-esteem and the development of leadership skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 876 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
(510)531-1300 2.7 K-12
- Demarest Grades: 9-12 | 594 students
315 Hillside Ave
Demarest, NJ 07627
(201)768-7822 2556.3 9-12
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 686 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)843-2512 5 K-12
- Oakland Grades: 9-12 | 365 students
Oakland, CA 94618
(510)652-4364 4.7 9-12
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.