Bella Vista College Prep
5.00 (5 reviews)
- A Premier Private School In The North Valley! .
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Early College Program Paradise Valley Community College, STEM Scholars partnership Grand Canyon University,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms; shorts/pants/skirts with collard/t-shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the school for tuition information. Scholarships and affordable tuition payment plans are available. School administration will be happy to show you how Arizona's tuition tax credit law can help you pay for your child's private school educatio|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cynthia Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Don Brown|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Chess Club, Community Service Club|
Club or Organization:
Foreign Language clubs, Robotics, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Clubs
- The Bella Vista experience challenges students and prepares them to succeed in a global economy as future leaders and role models.
- Educating K-12
- Advanced "Real-World" Curriculum
- Small Class Sizes
- Focus On The Student; we utilize a unique system where students are placed in classes based on their ability, not grade.
- True College Prep; Average High School Student graduates with 30+ transferrable college credits (in or out of state college)
- Inter-scholastic Sports And National Prep Basketball Program
- After School Activities And Clubs
- World-Class Field Trip Experiences
- People that viewed Bella Vista College Prep also viewed these schools: El Dorado Private School, Phoenix Country Day School, Tesseract School, Pope John Xxiii Catholic School Community and Rancho Solano Preparatory School - Middle and Upper School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ScottsdaleGrades: NS-8 | 278 students
20624 N. 76th St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Paradise ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 699 students
3901 E. Stanford Dr.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- Paradise ValleyGrades: NS-8 | 151 students
4800 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
- ScottsdaleGrades: KG-8 | 598 students
16235 N 60th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
- ScottsdaleGrades: 6-12 | 249 students
9180 Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
I love Bella Vista. My son attended BV and the academics gave him a solid, well-rounded foundation. The small class size gave him the opportunity to share his ideas, participate in discussions and activities in a welcoming environment. The school has so much to offer. Don't let your child miss out on this wonderful school.
- Posted by Parent - larte
Every student is involved in some aspect of Bella Vista, either through the sports, student government, the arts, robotics....a very inclusive school where every student is encouraged to do their best.
- Posted by Parent - larte
Great education and a wide variety of academic and extracurricular opportunities. My children attended from elementary through high school. Field trips included environmental leadership camps, Washington D.C., New York and Costa Rica to name a few.Through the Early College Cohort Program offered at Bella Vista they each earned 35 hours of transferable college credits.
- Posted by Parent - dbrow
Bella Vista truly has a curriculum for each student and help for any subject you need. If you believe that your not reaching your full potential and need help applying yourself, Bella Vista would be a great school for you! I enjoy going to school with all the kids who attend. Oh and they have great clubs and activities too!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cassm
Bella Vista was one of the best decisions I''ve made as a parent! Going from public elementary to a private ''boutique like'' middle/high school was the best move for my son (entered BV as a 7th grader). The teachers and administration go above and beyond making a safe, friendly learning environment. The enjoyable yet educational field trips not only provide an amazing learning experience (one you are not able to get in public schools) but help the school year go by fast for the student! All the fears and anxieties of having my son enter middle school disappeared after his first day at Bella Vista!
- Posted by Parent - cccar
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.