- Berkeley is a small, non-sectarian private school. Our basic premise is that a comfortable, structured atmosphere, in which the child is valued and respected as an individual, is essential to a successful learning experience.
- Our goals for each student include not only the acquisition of strong basic academic skills, but a firm self-image, independent study habits, and a sense of responsibility.
- We recognize that by the time a child comes to school, his/her education is already in progress, no matter what the age of the child.
- The parents have been the child's first teachers, and will continue to be the most influential force in the child's life.
- It is the responsibility of our school to help the child to integrate his/her new learning experiences in the school environment with the values that are of importance to the child's family.
- The Berkeley School offers an individually crafted curriculum for each of our students.
- Designed to offer each child the opportunity for their unique talents to grow and excel.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Berkeley School also viewed these schools: Ivycrest Montessori Private School, International School of Orange County - Lycée International, Arborland Montessori Children's Academy, The Montessori Academy Of Anaheim and Orange County Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Grades: NS-6
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
(714)879-6091 1.5 NS-6
- Orange Grades: NS-8 | 135 students
1838 N. Shaffer St.
Orange, CA 92865
(714)771-4710 5.5 NS-8
- Anaheim Grades: PK-2 | 22 students
515 N State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714)776-0605 2.6 PK-2
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.