- Berkeley is a small, non-sectarian private school. Our basic premise is that a comfortable, structured atmosphere, in which the child is valued and respected as an individual, is essential to a successful learning experience.
- Our goals for each student include not only the acquisition of strong basic academic skills, but a firm self-image, independent study habits, and a sense of responsibility.
- We recognize that by the time a child comes to school, his/her education is already in progress, no matter what the age of the child.
- The parents have been the child's first teachers, and will continue to be the most influential force in the child's life.
- It is the responsibility of our school to help the child to integrate his/her new learning experiences in the school environment with the values that are of importance to the child's family.
- The Berkeley School offers an individually crafted curriculum for each of our students.
- Designed to offer each child the opportunity for their unique talents to grow and excel.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Berkeley School also viewed these schools: Ivycrest Montessori Private School - Chapman, International School of Orange County - Lycée International, Arborland Montessori Children's Academy, The Montessori Academy Of Anaheim and Orange County Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fullerton Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
2025 East Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
(714) 879-6091 1.5 PK-6
- Orange Grades: NS-8 | 135 students
1838 N. Shaffer St.
Orange, CA 92865
(714) 771-4710 5.5 NS-8
- Anaheim Grades: PK-2 | 58 students
515 N State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
(949) 836-4465 2.6 PK-2