Beth El Center For Early Childhood
- We pride ourselves on being a smaller center able to gear our program towards the Developmentally Appropriate Academics.
- Most of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years.
- We have spacious classrooms. Our teacher/child ratios are exceptional. We offer Music, Hebrew, PE and Sign Language.
- Our Infant Program staff are warm, caring and loving. We have many special days such as Bike Rodeo Day and Fall Festival Fun.
- We are motivated and life long learners who take the time to learn and to grow.
- Having your child attend our school really is a gift of love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Price will vary depending on age and hours. We do offer morning care and aftercare for an additional price.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 186 students
4647 E. Marilyn Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)867-2357 8.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.