Beth El Center For Early Childhood
- We pride ourselves on being a smaller center able to gear our program towards the Developmentally Appropriate Academics.
- Most of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years.
- We have spacious classrooms. Our teacher/child ratios are exceptional. We offer Music, Hebrew, PE and Sign Language.
- Our Infant Program staff are warm, caring and loving. We have many special days such as Bike Rodeo Day and Fall Festival Fun.
- We are motivated and life long learners who take the time to learn and to grow.
- Having your child attend our school really is a gift of love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Price will vary depending on age and hours. We do offer morning care and aftercare for an additional price.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 186 students
4647 E. Marilyn Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)867-2357 8.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?