- We pride ourselves on being a smaller center able to gear our program towards the Developmentally Appropriate Academics.
- Most of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years.
- We have spacious classrooms. Our teacher/child ratios are exceptional. We offer Music, Hebrew, PE and Sign Language.
- Our Infant Program staff are warm, caring and loving. We have many special days such as Bike Rodeo Day and Fall Festival Fun.
- We are motivated and life long learners who take the time to learn and to grow.
- Having your child attend our school really is a gift of love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Price will vary depending on age and hours. We do offer morning care and aftercare for an additional price.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: K | 63 students
6750 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85013
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 513 students
6300 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
PhoenixGrades: NS-4 | 55 students
516 W Bethany Home Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85013
PhoenixGrades: PK-K | 152 students
7901 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020
PhoenixGrades: 9-12 | 21 students
6516 N 7th St # 105
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.