Beth El Center For Early Childhood
- We pride ourselves on being a smaller center able to gear our program towards the Developmentally Appropriate Academics.
- Most of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years.
- We have spacious classrooms. Our teacher/child ratios are exceptional. We offer Music, Hebrew, PE and Sign Language.
- Our Infant Program staff are warm, caring and loving. We have many special days such as Bike Rodeo Day and Fall Festival Fun.
- We are motivated and life long learners who take the time to learn and to grow.
- Having your child attend our school really is a gift of love.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Price will vary depending on age and hours. We do offer morning care and aftercare for an additional price.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-K | 186 students
4647 E. Marilyn Road
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)867-2357 8.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.