Beth Israel Preschool
- Beth Israel Preschool was founded in 1975 as the only non-sectarian preschool in the area.
- Being housed and owned by Beth Israel Congregation made it quite unique.
- The original goal was to provide a quality early childhood education to all children, regardless of their religious backgrounds.
- The goal has been accomplished by following a careful plan of combining learning, the arts, play and lots of personal attention.
- The staff job is to know how children develop in order to meet their needs.
- In addition the staff attends numerous conferences and professional meetings to accomplish this end.
- The students and their parents are invited and encouraged to share the heritage from which they come.
- All our students are enriched because of the tremendous diversity in the school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 19, 2017
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.