Bethany Christian Daycare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (410) 944-4788
- Bethany Christian Day Care Center is one of the oldest and most respected centers in Baltimore County.
- Our Christian influence and high goals for children separate us from franchise day care centers.
- The A Beka Curriculum we use is the finest in the country and our children excell in reading and math.
- Bethany is your child's first step to a brighter future.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
- We are open 6:30 am to 6:00 pm
- We serve a hot lunch and breakfast and 2 snacks prepared in our kitchen everyday.
- Tuition is $140.00per week for 2 year-olds, $130 per week for 3 and 4 year olds and $120.00 per week for kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gwynn Oak Grades: PK-K | 25 students
3021 Wayne Ave
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 448-0273 1.4 PK-K
- Baltimore Grades: PK-5 | 102 students
5150 Balto Natl Pike
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 945-0665 2.1 PK-5
- Gwynn Oak Grades: PK | 256 students
6608-10 Dogwood Rd.
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410) 944-3940 0.5 PK
I went to Bethany when I was little and it was very amazing this is me 8 years later
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kyla
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.