Bi-cultural Day School
- Bi-Cultural Day School was founded 50 years ago to fill a need within the Jewish community.
- Its mission is to provide its students with an understanding of Jewish values, a broad knowledge of Jewish history and religious practice, sensitivity to community needs, a strong bond with Israel and an appreciation of their dual heritage as American Jews.
- Bi-Cultural seeks to develop future community leaders by nurturing commitment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HawthorneGrades: PK-8 | 106 students
180 Bradhurst Avenue
Hawthorne, NY 10532
- GreenwichGrades: PK-9 | 864 students
Po Box 623
Greenwich, CT 06836
- GreenwichGrades: NS-8 | 432 students
969 Lake Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06831
- StamfordGrades: PK-5 | 98 students
403 Scofieldtown Rd
Stamford, CT 06903
- StamfordGrades: PK-12 | 675 students
1450 Newfield Ave
Stamford, CT 06905
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.