Big Springs School
- Big Springs School mission is to enable students to successfully return to mainstream education at their appropriate grade level; provide the "tools" to learn efficiently; and instill confidence in each student as required to reach academic and personal potential.
- Students at Big Springs School receive instruction in reading, writing, and math with teachers who are specialists trained in multisensory teaching strategies.
- These methods are proven to be highly effective for persons with specific language differences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Big Springs School also viewed these schools: Altus Academy Rialto, Frederick KC Price III Christian Schools, Immanuel Baptist School and A Better Chance School/California Autism Foundation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rialto Grades: 1-12 | 74 students
205 N Maple Ave
Rialto, CA 92377
(909)829-9999 13.5 1-12
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 27 students
45 Michigan Ave
Riverside, CA 92507
(951)784-1100 7.3 K-12
- San Pablo Grades: K-12 | 34 students
4138 Lakeside Dr
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)262-1500 399 K-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.