Billings Educational Academy
- At Billings Educational Academy, we strive to create an atmosphere that offers an individualized education program, set in a multi-age, interactive environment, that nurtures creativity, love of learning, personal growth and unquestioned integrity.
- Parents, children and teachers work together to maximize the learning experience.
- Our success at Billings Educational Academy is centered on our independent curriculum that encourages and supports each child's unique gifts.
- In this way, a child becomes an excited participant in the cultivation of their life long love of learning.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,850|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Billings Grades: 3-12 | 74 students
1724 Lampman Dr
Billings, MT 59102
(406)256-3224 3.3 3-12
- Billings Grades: PK-2 | 291 students
511 Custer Ave
Billings, MT 59101
(406)259-6421 1.4 PK-2
Excellent school with qualified and caring teachers. My son has truly blossomed in this safe school environment. He is able to learn the way he is most comfortable which makes his school experience personal and enjoyable. There are many one-on-one learning opportunities open to all the students which produces an education that is truly tailored to the students' interests and passions.
- Posted by Parent - Cathy Goettel
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.