Billings Educational Academy
- At Billings Educational Academy, we strive to create an atmosphere that offers an individualized education program, set in a multi-age, interactive environment, that nurtures creativity, love of learning, personal growth and unquestioned integrity.
- Parents, children and teachers work together to maximize the learning experience.
- Our success at Billings Educational Academy is centered on our independent curriculum that encourages and supports each child's unique gifts.
- In this way, a child becomes an excited participant in the cultivation of their life long love of learning.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,850|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Billings Grades: 3-12 | 74 students
1724 Lampman Dr
Billings, MT 59102
(406)256-3224 3.3 3-12
- Billings Grades: PK-2 | 291 students
511 Custer Ave
Billings, MT 59101
(406)259-6421 1.4 PK-2
Excellent school with qualified and caring teachers. My son has truly blossomed in this safe school environment. He is able to learn the way he is most comfortable which makes his school experience personal and enjoyable. There are many one-on-one learning opportunities open to all the students which produces an education that is truly tailored to the students' interests and passions.
- Posted by Parent - Cathy Goettel
September 04, 2018
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
August 19, 2018
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.