Bishop Feehan High School
- Bishop Feehan High School is a Roman Catholic regional coeducational secondary school and was founded to form a partnership with the families of the greater Attleboro area in educating young adults in the teachings of Jesus Christ and his church.
- It is a part of the Catholic School System of the Diocese of Fall River, Massachusetts.
- As a Catholic school, Bishop Feehan is a place where God and the exploration of truth are at the core of our sense of identity and purpose.
- Faith provides the context of our inquiry. Inquiry into all the various disciplines informs faith.
- We worship as community and pray as individuals with enthusiasm, trust, courage and humility.
- Our Catholic tradition is the integrating point of our academic, religious and social lives.
- Students are challenged to develop their capabilities to the utmost, to become persons of integrity and an influence for good in the community and to serve humanity.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,049 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Providence Grades: NS-12 | 753 students
250 Lloyd Ave
Providence, RI 02906
(401)831-7350 10.5 NS-12
- Dedham Grades: 7-12 | 590 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
(781)326-3700 21.4 7-12