Blessed Sacrament Elementary School
- We strive to provide academic excellence in the climate of the Gospel valuesto serve, to build community and to proclaim the GOOD NEWS, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that parents are the first and primary educators of their children.
- We believe it is our duty and privilege to provide experiences and opportunities to help your children develop and mature spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, and culturally to meet the challenges of the modern and changing world, to contribute to the aspirations of its society and to live exemplary Catholic lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 281 students
616 S 36th St
Lincoln, NE 68510
- MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
- WheelingGrades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
- BuffaloGrades: PK-11 | 222 students
182 Sobieski St
Buffalo, NY 14212
- OmahaGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
8202 N 31st St
Omaha, NE 68112
Nearby Homes for Sale
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.