Blessed Sacrament Elementary School
- We strive to provide academic excellence in the climate of the Gospel valuesto serve, to build community and to proclaim the GOOD NEWS, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that parents are the first and primary educators of their children.
- We believe it is our duty and privilege to provide experiences and opportunities to help your children develop and mature spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, and culturally to meet the challenges of the modern and changing world, to contribute to the aspirations of its society and to live exemplary Catholic lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 281 students
616 S 36th St
Lincoln, NE 68510
- WheelingGrades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
- MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
- BuffaloGrades: PK-11 | 222 students
182 Sobieski St
Buffalo, NY 14212
- LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
7601 Vine St
Lincoln, NE 68505
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.