5.00 (1 review)
- Welcome to Blossom Montessori Extended Day Pre-school and Kindergarten, where children learn and grow in a warm, safe, and fun environment.
- Montessori schools begin with a deep respect for children as unique individuals.
- Our school is a nurturing and supportive community of students, parents and teachers.
- Children do not get lost in the crowd! We encourage the child to be kind and peaceful in order to create a bright and exciting environment.
- Our efforts are successful: most of our graduates read at a second grade level; they learn to count into the thousands, add, subtract, and are at least introduced to multiplication and division.
- The children benefit from our strong cultural, science and art programs, as well.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 89 students
37 Church Mall
Springfield, NJ 07081
East RutherfordGrades: NS-K | 90 students
144 Boiling Springs Ave.
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
MillburnGrades: NS-K | 71 students
5 Bleeker Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
ParamusGrades: PK-K | 166 students
70 Eisenhower Dr Ste 3
Paramus, NJ 07652
TenaflyGrades: NS-1 | 93 students
426 Knickerbocker Road
Tenafly, NJ 07670
Hello, What is your fee and mode of payement for ages 1 and 3 and the academic calender.quick response will be appreciated
- Posted by Parent - lekan
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?