5.00 (1 review)
- Welcome to Blossom Montessori Extended Day Pre-school and Kindergarten, where children learn and grow in a warm, safe, and fun environment.
- Montessori schools begin with a deep respect for children as unique individuals.
- Our school is a nurturing and supportive community of students, parents and teachers.
- Children do not get lost in the crowd! We encourage the child to be kind and peaceful in order to create a bright and exciting environment.
- Our efforts are successful: most of our graduates read at a second grade level; they learn to count into the thousands, add, subtract, and are at least introduced to multiplication and division.
- The children benefit from our strong cultural, science and art programs, as well.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tenafly Grades: NS-1 | 84 students
426 Knickerbocker Road
Tenafly, NJ 07670
(201)816-8343 16.8 NS-1
Hello, What is your fee and mode of payement for ages 1 and 3 and the academic calender.quick response will be appreciated
- Posted by Parent - lekan
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.