- Welcome to Blossom Montessori Extended Day Pre-school and Kindergarten, where children learn and grow in a warm, safe, and fun environment.
- Montessori schools begin with a deep respect for children as unique individuals.
- Our school is a nurturing and supportive community of students, parents and teachers.
- Children do not get lost in the crowd! We encourage the child to be kind and peaceful in order to create a bright and exciting environment.
- Our efforts are successful: most of our graduates read at a second grade level; they learn to count into the thousands, add, subtract, and are at least introduced to multiplication and division.
- The children benefit from our strong cultural, science and art programs, as well.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East RutherfordGrades: NS-K | 90 students
144 Boiling Springs Ave.
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
MillburnGrades: NS-K | 71 students
5 Bleeker Street
Millburn, NJ 07041
ParamusGrades: PK-K | 166 students
70 Eisenhower Dr Ste 3
Paramus, NJ 07652
TenaflyGrades: NS-1 | 93 students
426 Knickerbocker Road
Tenafly, NJ 07670
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 89 students
37 Church Mall
Springfield, NJ 07081
Hello, What is your fee and mode of payement for ages 1 and 3 and the academic calender.quick response will be appreciated
- Posted by Parent - lekan
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.