Bnai Israel Day School
- B'nai Israel Community Day School's mission is to provide a community of safe and secure learning where children and families can flourish , experiencing the beginning of a lifelong love of both Jewish and secular learning.
- We have classes for children ages three months old through Pre-K. We offer full and half day programs and three and five day options for you to choose from.
- We offer ten month programs for all of our children as well as Winter and Summer camps for those families needing year-round care.
- B'nai Israel Community Day School emphasizes successful beginnings. If children feel good about their earliest school experiences, they more easily establish a pattern of life-long learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gainesville Grades: 9-12 | 220 students
4100 Nw 115th Ter
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)376-6545 5.3 9-12
- Gainesville Grades: NS-8 | 426 students
550 Ne 16th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
(352)376-9878 3.8 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.