Boulder Jewish Day School
- BDJS is committed to academic excellence and Jewish values. BJDS is dedicated to providing a warm, safe "home away from home" for children in preschool through fifth grade.
- We empower our children to develop intellectual curiosity while instilling within a love and excitement for learning, respect for self and others, and physical and emotional well-being.
Boulder Jewish Day School places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Stanley|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longmont Grades: 1-11
7415 Lookout Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)494-1468 0 1-11
- Boulder Grades: NS-6 | 86 students
4154 63rd St
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)530-5353 2.1 NS-6
- Longmont Grades: NS-8 | 191 students
9447 Niwot Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)652-9162 3.3 NS-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.