Boulder Jewish Day School
- BDJS is committed to academic excellence and Jewish values. BJDS is dedicated to providing a warm, safe "home away from home" for children in preschool through fifth grade.
- We empower our children to develop intellectual curiosity while instilling within a love and excitement for learning, respect for self and others, and physical and emotional well-being.
Boulder Jewish Day School places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Stanley|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longmont Grades: 1-11
7415 Lookout Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)494-1468 0 1-11
- Boulder Grades: NS-6 | 86 students
4154 63rd St
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)530-5353 2.1 NS-6
- Longmont Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
9447 Niwot Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)652-9162 3.3 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.