Boulder Jewish Day School
- BDJS is committed to academic excellence and Jewish values. BJDS is dedicated to providing a warm, safe "home away from home" for children in preschool through fifth grade.
- We empower our children to develop intellectual curiosity while instilling within a love and excitement for learning, respect for self and others, and physical and emotional well-being.
Boulder Jewish Day School places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
The Jewish Community Day School Association (SSDSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Rachel Stanley|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Longmont Grades: 1-11
7415 Lookout Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)494-1468 0 1-11
- Boulder Grades: NS-6 | 86 students
4154 63rd St
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)530-5353 2.1 NS-6
- Longmont Grades: NS-8 | 200 students
9447 Niwot Rd
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)652-9162 3.3 NS-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?