- We at Branford Grove School hope to help you by assisting your family with the following services: obtaining and maintaining the cumulative files, record keeping assistance, communicating with school officials as needed, directing you to curriculum resources and homeschooling support groups, and offering, through our publications, encouragement and the knowledge we have gained through years of facilitating our own children's education.
- Our Director, Peggy Foltz, homeschooled her own children and has over twenty years of hands-on homeschooling experience, K - 12 and beyond.
- Her children were homeschooled using an interest-initiated learning technique. Like most parents who choose to homeschool she learned as she went along, as homeschooling is a work in progress.
- Eventually she found that a self-directed educational style fit her family's needs as it promotes a real love for learning and each child is free to learn about and thoroughly explore those subjects which most interest him/her.
- In addition, through this method, students become life-long learners--a necessary requirement as we move into the high-tech Twenty-first Century.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Canada FlintridgeGrades: 7-12 | 61 students
4331 Oak Grove Drive
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
- Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 69 students
2132 Hyperion Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- AltadenaGrades: K-12 | 75 students
536 East Mendocino Street
Altadena, CA 91001
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 387 students
2911 N San Fernando Rd
Los Angeles, CA 90065
- BurbankGrades: 4-12 | 98 students
755 N. Whitnall Hwy
Burbank, CA 91505
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.