Brevard Montessori Private School
- Brevard Montessori is a not-for-profit alliance of parents and teachers devoted to providing the highest quality Montessori program.
- We are one of the top VPK Providers in Brevard County and it is our mission to provide a learning environment for children that strives to follow the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori and to provide a nurturing community where children develop a love of learning and grow in the spirit of curiosity.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Approach is Characterized by: A learning environment prepared to foster personal, social and intellectual independence; unique, innovative Montessori learning materials; a multi-age group of children; individualized curriculum & pace of instruction; student involvement in educational choices
- Brevard Montessori Fosters: Independent learning, self-motivation, self-reliance and responsibility; respect for self, work, others and the environment; curiosity, cooperation and creativity; a sense of community and belonging
- At Brevard Montessori School the three-day AM Montessori is designed for the three-year old child. During this time children are introduced to the Montessori classroom. They are presented lessons, have an opportunity to work with materials, listen to stories, participate in music activities, have snack and play in the outdoor environment. The three-day a week program will prepare the three-year old to transition into a five day a week program. Due to the unique nature of the Montessori classroom children are gradually transitioned into the classroom.
- People that viewed Brevard Montessori Private School also viewed these schools: Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.