Bridge View/challenger Schools
5.00 (1 review)
- Bridge View/Challenger Day School programs are Illinois State Board of Education approved co-educational day treatment programs for students 7 -21 years old exhibiting emotional and learning disabilities, other health impairments, and autism.
- Bridge View/Challenger School's therapeutic milieu is highly structured and supportive in order to provide an emotionally and physically safe environment for students to learn.
- Bridge View/Challenger's educational program is individualized to address the diverse instructional needs of our students.
- The integration of our educational and therapeutic programs afford students the opportunity to develop overall social-emotional functioning.
- An academic curriculum designed to meet the students' graduation requirements with individualized instructional methods.
- In addition, Bridge View /Challenger offers Art, Computer Education and Physical Education classes. Recreational and educational community activities are also available.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington HeightsGrades: 6-12 | 61 students
3250 N. Arlington Heights Road Suite 200
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- PalatineGrades: 2-12 | 60 students
865 E Wilmette Rd
Palatine, IL 60074
- La GrangeGrades: 2-12 | 101 students
6425 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange, IL 60525
- ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 20 students
10211 S Crandon Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
- ChicagoGrades: 5-12
4925 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Bridge View Day School provided an excellent academic program that has prepared me for the challenges in high school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - dorri
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.