Bridgemont High School
5.00 (1 review)
Bridgemont High School Photo #2 - Bridgemont Students are College Bound! - Since 1974, 95% of our graduates have gone on to attend colleges or universities.
Bridgemont High School Photo #3 - From their freshman year at Bridgemont, students explore college options through workshops, college fairs, and college tours.
Bridgemont High School Photo #4 - Twice a year, honor roll students are rewarded with a surprise adventure. Past Mystery Days include white water rafting, rapelling into a cave, private plane rides around the Bay Area, Dave and Busters, go-kart racing, and more!
Bridgemont High School Photo #5 - Field Studies takes place each year in the spring. Students spend one week outside of the classroom to engage in an area of specialized learning. 2012 and 2013 trips: The Dirty Rally (Bay Area), World Cultures (Los Angeles), Top Chef (local, Bay Area), We're on a Mission from God (San Diego), Wonderfully Made (Oregon and Washington state), Shutterbugs (Bay Area), City of Angels (Mexico), Man vs Mountain (Yosemite)
Bridgemont High School Photo #6 - Come see the school for yourself! Students can sign-up for a half-day shadow visit and attend 3 classes in the morning. If preferred, students and parents can schedule a tour for a time that's convenient for them. Please email email@example.com or call 650-991-1211 and ask to speak to the admissions director. See you soon!
- Bridgemont is an independent Christian high school that provides a college preparatory academic program.
- The faculty and staff are committed to time-tested Biblical values and principles.
- Extraordinary teachers create an active, creative learning environment that allows students to grow academically, spiritually, physically, and socially.
- As a Bridgemont student you will become part of a family of teachers, staff, and students working together to become the person God intended you to be.
- Please explore our site at www.bridgemont.org and give us a call to schedule a visit to our school.
- Need-based scholarships are available to allow any qualified student to take advantage of a Bridgemont education.
- It is one of only a few accredited independant Christian high schools across the nation committed to an affordable faith based education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(slacks, dress, collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,250|
|Tuition Notes||Bridgemont provides financial aid in the form of scholarships to students with demonstrated need.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$9,000|
|Admissions Director||Janelle Tropper|
|Admissions Associate||Evan Anderson|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Accredited by WASC
- College preparatory curriculum meets the UC and CSU requirements
- Dedicated, caring Christian faculty and staff
- Small classes
- Ethnic diversity reflects the many cultures in the Bay Area
- Extensive financial aid program
- Nationally recognized Field Studies program
- Spiritual - Bible classes, Weekly chapel, Community service projects
- Student Activities - Competitve Athletics, Student government, Leadership retreats, Special events
- College Bound! - Since 1974, 95% of our graduates have gone on to attend colleges or universities. Recent graduates have been accepted by Biola University,UC Davis, Academy of Art, Valparaiso, George Fox University, Moody Bible Institute, Golden Gate University, Morehouse College, San Francisco State, College of Marin, San Diego State, and several community colleges.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 700 students
175 Phelan Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415)586-8200 2.6 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 490 students
755 Ocean Ave
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415)585-1725 2.4 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 378 students
1563 Page St
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415)626-2919 5.6 9-12
- San Francisco Grades: 9-12 | 1297 students
1055 Ellis St
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415)775-6626 6.8 9-12
I like Bridgemont High School very much. It has a wonderful and sports program, the boys basketball team won the first place trophy and the girls team came in third. It also has a variety of clubs available for students to participate in. One of the main reasons I like Bridgemont is the fact that the school gives out awards at the end of the year to congratulate students, teachers, and parents for what the have done in and for Bridgemont.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - torre
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.