Bridgeport Catholic - S Campus
- We, at Bridgeport Catholic Academy, believe that the purpose of education is to create a Christian community living the values of the Gospel in which the children and teachers are stimulated to learn, think, share, and develop individual skills.
- Our goal is that we become useful, productive, and active members of an ever-changing society.
- We believe that the role of the parent/guardian is to be the primary teacher of Christian values, working with the teacher actively supporting and encouraging their children in the learning process.
- At Bridgeport Catholic Academy, we believe the parents are an integral part of their child's educational development.
- We believe in fostering the teachings, values and traditions of the Catholic faith and in living that faith.
- We believe that opportunities for a variety of religious experiences are necessary to nurture one's personal commitment to God, neighbor and self, and to develop responsibilities to the Church and community.
- We believe that the role of the teacher is to encourage, guide and instruct the students in mastering the goals and objectives of the school curriculum using a variety of teaching strategies and resources.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 82 students
3151 W Douglas Blvd
Chicago, IL 60623
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
2867 S Throop St
Chicago, IL 60608
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
2801 S Princeton Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
900 N Franklin St Ste 104
Chicago, IL 60610
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
2511 W Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.