Bridgeway Christian Academy
5.00 (8 reviews)
- If you`re looking for a school where families are welcome, and students are nurtured and challenged, you`ve come to the right place.
- Bridgeway Christian Academy is committed to providing an education that develops the mind, nurtures the soul, and shapes the character of every student who attends our school. Our mission is to provide excellence in Christ-centered education, equipping students to know, grow, and go. BCA embraces the unique nature of each child equipping them to achieve academic success, explore their God-given talents and abilities, and develop a growing relationship with Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Melissa Hayes|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Puppet Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Flag Football, Jumping for Jesus
- If you`re looking for a school where families are welcome, and students are nurtured and challenged, you`ve come to the right place. Bridgeway Christian Academy is committed to providing an education that develops the mind, nurtures the soul, and shapes the character of every student who attends our school. Our mission is to provide excellence in Christ-centered education as an extension of the Christian home. BCA embraces the unique nature of each child equipping them to achieve academic success, explore their God-given talents and abilities, and develop a growing relationship with Christ.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alpharetta Grades: NS-5 | 200 students
4772 Webb Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770)475-0558 4.3 NS-5
- Roswell Grades: NS-8 | 345 students
2000 Holcomb Woods Parkway
Roswell, GA 30076
(678)461-6102 5.3 NS-8
We couldn`t be more pleased with our experience at Bridgeway Christian Academy. Our boys are diverse in both personality and learning style, and they are both truly thriving. When you engage with teachers and staff, you experience the heart of the school. Each person my children encounter at school loves the Lord, and loves them! It is a joyful, peaceful place - where children are guided and educated both academically and spiritually. We`re finishing our third year at BCA, and look forward to many more!
- Posted by Parent - Kim Forester
As the dad of a Bridgeway Christian Academy student, I have seen firsthand the commitment and passion that the faculty and staff bring to bear to encourage my son to develop to the full extent of his God-given ability. BCA encourages and equips children through Christ-centered curriculum, sports programs and fine arts. I am definitely a satisfied customer.
- Posted by Parent - Alan Guerry
Our daughter is in her third year at Bridgeway and our son just started. We love the school, the teachers, the families. It is a great community. It is wonderful knowing that our kids are getting a great Christ-centered education in a loving environment.
- Posted by Parent - Adam Hayes
This is the 8th year that our children have been attending Bridgeway Christian Academy and we could not imagine them going anywhere else. You really need to step inside the school to understand what an irresistible community of Christ-centered families make BCA what it is. We love the teachers and staff - they are incredibly loving and talented. BCA's media center is top-notch and the PTF has raised funds to further enhance the sports field and student play areas. My wife and I highly recommend that you check them out.
- Posted by Parent - Chris Sigg
AWESOME! All 4 of my kids started here in K5, After 11 years, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bridgeway has helped partner with us as parents in laying a Christ Centered foundation and has well prepared all of my kids for life far beyond their school age years. My youngest will be there another 4 years, looking forward to experiencing more of Bridgeway in the years to come.
- Posted by Parent - Dennis
Our boys are in their 6th year at BCA, it is the absolute best investment we have ever made in our children. We continually see the value of having Godly influence in their lives from the teachers, other parents, and students. Our children are known, by that I mean that the administration knows the very best ways to help them be their best selves, academically, emotionally, and spiritually, educating the whole child. The friendships we have built with other families has been invaluable raising our children, we are so thankful for wise council through the years. BCA does an outstanding job academically preparing the students for the future and that is measurable but what also makes BCA standout are the hearts, minds, and attitudes of the students. We get to see this in the halls, classrooms, playground and at our sporting events, that`s our favorite part, student`s hearts being shaped and watching our boys learning how to love better.
- Posted by Parent - Browns
Our children graduated from Bridgeway school. We have 14 years of experience with the staff of Bridgeway. We can truly testify the impact of the Christian school education in our children's life. Exceptional school experience we had through Bridgeway. Every teacher made a great impact in our children's life. The Bridgeway school seeks the kingdom of God first in all things. It makes an eternal impact in the life of children for His glory.
- Posted by Parent - JK
Bridgeway Christian Academy is an amazing school. Our children have collectively been there for 13 years. The teachers and administration are what makes the school so amazing. They are dedicated to growing your child academically and spiritually. They truly care about your child as if he/she were their own. The school still believes in a well rounded student by including Spanish, Art, Music, Bible, PE, and recess as part of the curriculum! The families of BCA are warm and caring. The school is not just an academic institution, it becomes like your family. To describe how wonderful BCA is in words is impossible. You have to experience it to truly see the beauty of this school!
- Posted by Parent - kelmo
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.