- If you`re looking for a school where families are welcome, and students are nurtured and challenged, you`ve come to the right place.
- Bridgeway Christian Academy is committed to providing an education that develops the mind, nurtures the soul, and shapes the character of every student who attends our school. Our mission is to provide excellence in Christ-centered education, equipping students to know, grow, and go. BCA embraces the unique nature of each child equipping them to achieve academic success, explore their God-given talents and abilities, and develop a growing relationship with Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Flag Football, Jumping for Jesus, Puppet Club Chess Club, Flag Football, Puppet Club, Jumping for Jesus,
- If you`re looking for a school where families are welcome, and students are nurtured and challenged, you`ve come to the right place. Bridgeway Christian Academy is committed to providing an education that develops the mind, nurtures the soul, and shapes the character of every student who attends our school. Our mission is to provide excellence in Christ-centered education as an extension of the Christian home. BCA embraces the unique nature of each child equipping them to achieve academic success, explore their God-given talents and abilities, and develop a growing relationship with Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlpharettaGrades: NS-12 | 976 students
9820 Nesbit Ferry Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
RoswellGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
10965 Woodstock Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
DuluthGrades: PK-10 | 579 students
4635 River Green Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30096
AlpharettaGrades: PK-KG | 91 students
3800 North Point Pkwy
Alpharetta, GA 30005
RoswellGrades: NS-8 | 403 students
1055 Willeo Road
Roswell, GA 30075
As the dad of a Bridgeway Christian Academy student, I have seen firsthand the commitment and passion that the faculty and staff bring to bear to encourage my son to develop to the full extent of his God-given ability. BCA encourages and equips children through Christ-centered curriculum, sports programs and fine arts. I am definitely a satisfied customer.
- Posted by Parent - Alan Guerry
Our daughter is in her third year at Bridgeway and our son just started. We love the school, the teachers, the families. It is a great community. It is wonderful knowing that our kids are getting a great Christ-centered education in a loving environment.
- Posted by Parent - Adam Hayes
This is the 8th year that our children have been attending Bridgeway Christian Academy and we could not imagine them going anywhere else. You really need to step inside the school to understand what an irresistible community of Christ-centered families make BCA what it is. We love the teachers and staff - they are incredibly loving and talented. BCA's media center is top-notch and the PTF has raised funds to further enhance the sports field and student play areas. My wife and I highly recommend that you check them out.
- Posted by Parent - Chris Sigg
AWESOME! All 4 of my kids started here in K5, After 11 years, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Bridgeway has helped partner with us as parents in laying a Christ Centered foundation and has well prepared all of my kids for life far beyond their school age years. My youngest will be there another 4 years, looking forward to experiencing more of Bridgeway in the years to come.
- Posted by Parent - Dennis
Our boys are in their 6th year at BCA, it is the absolute best investment we have ever made in our children. We continually see the value of having Godly influence in their lives from the teachers, other parents, and students. Our children are known, by that I mean that the administration knows the very best ways to help them be their best selves, academically, emotionally, and spiritually, educating the whole child. The friendships we have built with other families has been invaluable raising our children, we are so thankful for wise council through the years. BCA does an outstanding job academically preparing the students for the future and that is measurable but what also makes BCA standout are the hearts, minds, and attitudes of the students. We get to see this in the halls, classrooms, playground and at our sporting events, that`s our favorite part, student`s hearts being shaped and watching our boys learning how to love better.
- Posted by Parent - Browns
Our children graduated from Bridgeway school. We have 14 years of experience with the staff of Bridgeway. We can truly testify the impact of the Christian school education in our children's life. Exceptional school experience we had through Bridgeway. Every teacher made a great impact in our children's life. The Bridgeway school seeks the kingdom of God first in all things. It makes an eternal impact in the life of children for His glory.
- Posted by Parent - JK
Bridgeway Christian Academy is an amazing school. Our children have collectively been there for 13 years. The teachers and administration are what makes the school so amazing. They are dedicated to growing your child academically and spiritually. They truly care about your child as if he/she were their own. The school still believes in a well rounded student by including Spanish, Art, Music, Bible, PE, and recess as part of the curriculum! The families of BCA are warm and caring. The school is not just an academic institution, it becomes like your family. To describe how wonderful BCA is in words is impossible. You have to experience it to truly see the beauty of this school!
- Posted by Parent - kelmo
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.