Bright Stars Learning Academy
- Bright Stars offers a combination of technology and teaching experience necessary to provide children with a strong foundation for their social, emotional, physical and lifetime learning development.
- At Bright Stars children improve their developmental skills and find learning fun and exciting in a warm and nurturing environment.
- Our small classroom size, technology enhanced learning and comfortable environment promote teaching and learning that enables continuous growth with the primary emphasis of whole child development.
- A child's perception of themselves and those around them becomes clarified through the understanding and guidance of qualified adults who assist them in group experiences.
- Our programs reinforce learning concepts via web-based applications, lapware, age-appropriate software, PowerPoint presentations, multimedia presentations and customized technology curricula that emphasizes holidays and other distinguished days of the month.
- We provide a computer lab with wireless connection equipped with computers, software applications, educational software, supervised internet connection, printer, scanner and a LCD projector.
- As part of our curriculum preschool age and school age children will participate in structured hands-on learning everyday as it relates to classroom instruction.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BowieGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
16010 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
ColumbiaGrades: K-5 | 100 students
7175 Riverwood Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
RockvilleGrades: NS-8 | 299 students
11701 Danville Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
OdentonGrades: PK-12 | 297 students
8410 Piney Orchard Pkwy
Odenton, MD 21113
SavageGrades: NS-8 | 329 students
Po Box 406
Savage, MD 20763
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?