Brookside Montessori School
Tel: (717) 737-9517
- The Brookside Montessori School began operation in 1974. It was originally located in the borough of Camp Hill in a church, which had a brook running alongside it, which is how the name "Brookside Montessori" originated.
- The school then moved to a small building on Market Street in Camp Hill, as it had "outgrown" its church setting.
- As the school continued to grow and thrive, plans were made to move again, this time to a newly constructed building that would have all of the necessary amenities, and that would be able to grow and change with the school's needs.
- The present building at 3708 Rosemont Avenue was completed in January of 1990.
- Several additions have been added since that date. Brookside Montessori is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or handicap in its activities, programs, or employment practices as required by Title VI, Title IX, and section 504/A.D.A.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camp Hill Grades: PK-5 | 94 students
1007 Ranavilla Ave
Camp Hill, PA 17011
(717) 737-5395 0 PK-5
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-K | 34 students
6130 Old Jonestown Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717) 545-7748 19.5 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.