Bryn Mawr Little School The
5.00 (1 review)
- Bryn Mawr School is a place where girls thrive. Our teachers understand how girls learn, and they care about and take delight in each student's progress and achievements.
- Small classes and valuable student-teacher interaction ensure that each girl has the opportunity to discover and develop her unique talents and abilities.
- At Bryn Mawr School, the focus of technology is on teaching and the student's daily learning experience.
- Technology provides a variety of ways to learn, and in the process, fosters independent thinking, problem solving, and collaborative learning.
- We employ technology in the most creative ways to empower our students and teachers with the tools to enhance teaching and learning and to streamline tasks.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association of Bilingual Education
Institute for Independent Education
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: K-8
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)243-6054 2 K-8
- Baltimore Grades: PK-12 | 669 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)323-5500 0.7 PK-12
Our son has attended Bryn Mawr Little School for 2 years; ages 3-4. This school is an amazing place of learning, fun and love. Our son has blossomed and grown into such an amazing student and person since his time began at the LS. The faculty and staff are an integral part of his day and they know each of the children and parents by name. The school is nurturing and the things the children are learning are by far, beyond what a typical child in that age range would know. Bryn Mawr Little School has been like a second home for our son and our family and we would highly recommend this school for anyone looking for a top notch pre-school education that really prepares students for entry into kindergarten.
- Posted by Parent - Becky
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.