Building Futures Family Center
- Building Futures Family Center serves 51 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. The student:teacher of Building Futures Family Center is 13:1.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: K-12 | 874 students
31 W Coulter Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144 0.1 K-12
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-6 | 5 students
5044 Germantown Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19144 0.3 NS-6
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 217 students
100 W School House Ln
Philadelphia, PA 19144
(215)951-4700 0.3 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?