Ca Montessori Childrens Center
- Ca Montessori Childrens Center serves 6 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Ca Montessori Childrens Center is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisle Grades: PK-K | 89 students
2055 Burlington Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630)271-1025 1.2 PK-K
- Wheaton Grades: K | 46 students
275 W Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630)681-8481 1.4 K
- Wheaton Grades: NS-PK | 32 students
100 E Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630)690-4848 1.4 NS-PK
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.