Ca Montessori Childrens Center
- Ca Montessori Childrens Center serves 6 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Ca Montessori Childrens Center is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lisle Grades: PK-K | 89 students
2055 Burlington Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
(630) 271-1025 1.2 PK-K
- Wheaton Grades: K | 46 students
275 W Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630) 681-8481 1.4 K
- Wheaton Grades: NS-PK | 32 students
100 E Loop Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630) 690-4848 1.4 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.