Calvary Chapel Christian Academy
- Calvary Chapel Christian Academy is directed as an extension of the child's home.
- Certainly, with a goal to bring forth the salvation of each child, the staff of the Academy would be unsuccessful without the support of consistent teachings of Christian values from home and church.
- We encourage all parents to search their soul and then make a commitment to their children's spiritual development at home by showing example of Christ-like living, and then our part in the child's education will succeed.
- All the staff at the Academy are "born again, spirit filled" Christians.
- Each staff member has a real love for children, a desire to "build-up" and educate your child and has been called by God to the position he/she holds at the Academy!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
OdentonGrades: PK-12 | 297 students
8410 Piney Orchard Pkwy
Odenton, MD 21113
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
BowieGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
16010 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
BethesdaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
5100 Edgemoor Lane
Bethesda, MD 20814
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017