- Calvary Chapel Christian Academy is directed as an extension of the child's home.
- Certainly, with a goal to bring forth the salvation of each child, the staff of the Academy would be unsuccessful without the support of consistent teachings of Christian values from home and church.
- We encourage all parents to search their soul and then make a commitment to their children's spiritual development at home by showing example of Christ-like living, and then our part in the child's education will succeed.
- All the staff at the Academy are "born again, spirit filled" Christians.
- Each staff member has a real love for children, a desire to "build-up" and educate your child and has been called by God to the position he/she holds at the Academy!.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-12 | 317 students
407 Marley Station Rd
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
OdentonGrades: PK-12 | 297 students
8410 Piney Orchard Pkwy
Odenton, MD 21113
ColumbiaGrades: K-5 | 100 students
7175 Riverwood Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
ColumbiaGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
10350 Old Columbia Road
Columbia, MD 21046
MillersvilleGrades: K-12 | 343 students
911 Generals Highway
Millersville, MD 21108
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.