Calvary Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- At Calvary Lutheran School, we strive to work with students individually to help each one achieve his or her potential.
- As God has given each of us different gifts, it is our mission to work with children to help them unlock the gifts God has given to them, and to help them use those gifts in service to Him.
- Calvary Lutheran School students are blessed with small class sizes and dedicated, creative teachers.
- We are constantly looking for ways to improve our program to benefit parents and students alike.
- Students learn exceptional academics in a Christian setting. Many continue their Lutheran education at Baltimore Lutheran School which serves students in grades 6 - 12.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Mill Grades: NS-8 | 205 students
6946 Dogwood Rd
Windsor Mill, MD 21244
(410)944-0367 10.6 NS-8
- Baltimore Grades: 1-8 | 61 students
4815 Hamilton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21206
(410)488-8963 2.3 1-8
Calvary Lutheran is a wonderful school. My son has been there two years and has grown immensely. The staff is caring and kind. The other parents are just as lovely. My son who is currently in the first grade is already speaking spanish. I love the fact that it is a small school. There are only 15 children in my son's class. Along with it being a nice school it also has a cubscout and girlscout pack affiliated to it. I would definitely recommend to it others.
- Posted by Parent - trici
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.