Calvin Christian High School
- Calvin Christian Elementary School nurtures children for Christian discipleship. The school has a passion for academic excellence, believing that we must give Jesus only our best.
- The school's vision is to mirror the diversity of the Body of Christ--academically, racially, and economically. All subjects are taught from a Christ-centered worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||445 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,110|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Bob Van Wieren|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- All classes infused with Christian values by committed Christian teachers
- Academics based on the best education research by all Michigan-certified teachers
- Special classes: physical education, art, music, Spanish, band, orchestra
- State of the art media center (technology lab and library) central to the curriculum
- Special education for children with mild to severe learning differences
- Daily Bible lessons
- Weekly chapels
- People that viewed Calvin Christian High School also viewed these schools: NorthPointe Christian Schools.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.