Cambridge School is a classical, Christ-centered community of learners, which exists to partner with parents to educate the hearts and the minds of children in both virtue and truth, so that they might develop both the capacity and the character required to live out their God-given destinies as they proceed to high school and beyond.
This happens through the sparking of imagination, play, and going deep rather than learning disconnected facts.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 126 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 13 / Apr. 1 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Jumper/Khaki pants and polo)
(Jumper/Khaki pants and polo)
Finances and Admission
Dec. 13 / Apr. 1 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$8,800 Kindergarten (3-day) $12,000 Kindergarten (5-day) - Grade 5 $12,120 Grades 6-8
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Cambridge School is classical, Christ-centered, and integral. Children are born with a sense of wonder and awe about the world around them; we draw on this curiosity, spark the imagination, and ignite a passion for learning which lasts a lifetime. We value children as persons created in God`s image, not empty minds to be filled. Children learn best when they can experience the relationships between subject matters in a way that reflects "the big picture," not isolated bits of information. At Cambridge, we create space to absorb and ponder. We relive historical events and identify with the characters of a book. Through a sense of wonder our students learn and make connections. We inspire children`s imaginations by immersing them in time-tested, rich literature, history, art, and music within an environment where students are encouraged to question and explore. As genuine questions emerge and students examine truth that transcends history, they are transformed from passive participants into engaged and interested learners.
We love Cambridge School! From the Christ-centered classical education to the devotion of the faculty and staff toward the wholeness of our children, our family has been blessed by Cambridge. Our kids wake up excited to get to school and we have seen them thrive both academically and socially. We are grateful for the faculty, staff, and families of Cambridge!
Endorse Cambridge School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.